Software dedicated to MR Diffusion, Perfusion / Permeability, Activation, VBM, Tractography & Connectomics processing, and Brain Structural and Functional Neuroanatomy Atlases
Big Buck Bunny
- Connectopedia Module: Interactive Atlas of Human Brain Anatomy, Vasculature and Functions (with Brain Functions Analysis using RTConTrack, patent WO 2016/059055 A1).
- MySQL Database with importing/exporting Dicom, NIFTI, and GIS (old DPTools data format). All the database items (raw data, studies/patients/images info, VOI, Reports, Films, …) are encrypted and compressed to fasten loading, and ensure privacy of patients data.
- Dicom Query / Retrieve / Send with automated conversion of the received dicom files into database entries and automated export of the database entries (Raw data, VOI, Reports, Films, …) to dicom files/nodes.
- ROI/VOI functions, with statistics, ROI mirroring, spreadsheet export, and VOI database management.
- Reports / Filming features to manage, display, rearrange, dicomize (send to network nodes) and print reports automatically generated by the soft (Brain Functions Analysis, fMRI automated analysis, Stroke topography and volume Report, …).
- Automated Brain Extraction, Motion Correction, Co-Registration and Normalization to MNI (T1) and fMRITools (DTI, Fiber Bundles, Vasculature) Templates.
- Series Display with automated Histogram Thresholding, Zoom/Pan/Rotate/Explore, Brightness, auto-Filming, 3D Rendering, VOI Stripping, …
- Diffusion Module: automated processing of ADC, DTI, PCA of multi compartmental diffusion to segment the Grey and White Matter, CSF and Flow compartments, automated Stroke Analysis (with automated identification of arterial territories, stroke volume and stroke mismatch)
- Fibertracking Module: Deterministic and Probabilistic (White Matter “Klinger like” Fibers peeling) automated extraction of 58 main White Matter Bundles and 116 Grey to Grey structural connections ; end user manual Fibers selection, tagging, display using tagging cube, VOIs, or Grey Matter as starting seed ; Density Fibertracking. Automated Reports of extracted Bundles with stats (lambda values, number of fibers, length, number of connections, …) and of Structural Connectom. Analysis of selective connections between Grey Matter Areas.
- fMRI Module: GLM standard analysis with Box-Car, Events or Resting-State Paradigm, Pseudo-Real Time fMRI processing using Time Interpolation and Signal Similarity Algorithm, Functional Connectom Inter-Regions Correlations Maps, Automated fMRI Analysis Report with activated areas identification, clustering, statistics, …
- T2-weighted (DSC), T1-weighted (DCE) and pulsed ASL Perfusion / Permeability Module (using patent WO/2008/132386): Brain Perfusion in T2-w, with automated AIF extraction, TTP, TMax, CBV, CBF, MTT maps automatically contrast leakage corrected (when necessary). Quantitative CBF from pASL. MRI T2* and T1 permeability assessment with KPS, fBV. Automated Stroke and Tumors Analysis Report with Stroke Volume, Penumbra, Arterial / Structural Territories identification, Neoangiogenesis quantitation, …
- Image Processing Tools Module (Morphomath, Smoothing, Matrices inversion, …)
- User’s Functions Module: Customizable command-lines boxes with main executable, icon and parameters, to let the users add their own routines/soft into the main software, with either NIFTI or Dicom I/O files processing from/to the database
- Online Help and How To Videos
Each Module is Multithreaded to ensure the maximum use of computer’s CPU cores.
5,963 total views, 4 views today